Sunday, November 8, 2009


So, I'm not the most interesting person, nor the most creative. So I figure if anything else I'll just use this to let out my feelings, thoughts, ect. I've read many blogs over the last couple of months and I think to myself, geez this person is an awesome writer. I could never be the clever. I guess to some it just comes naturally. Others, like me, not so much. So wish me luck.

I've decided that tomorrow is going to be the fist day of the "new me". I'm sick of being the lazy, overweight, depressed, and bitchy person that people have come to know and love. lol. I do know that most of my unhappiness comes from my weight so I need to fix the root of the problems. I know, easier said than done. I know I can do this. I will have bumps in the road but I needs to just skip over them instead of falling on my face and not getting back up. There is a saying the you can fall off of the wagon, just don't get run over by it. I love it.

I am the queen of excuses and I need to just suck it up and stop already. I know that I'll never be a fashion model or a size three and I'm okay with that. I just know that this will improve my life in so many ways. Probably helping me to be a better mother and wife as well. Who doesn't like a little self confidence. I need all of the support I can get. I will post updates on a regular basis.

Wow, I feel like Doogie Howser at the end of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment